Dr. Husen Reads from Kahlil Gibran's Greatest Works

When I was young (in my twenties) I read The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran. It stirred my soul. As I started reading Gibran again, forty years later, it still stirs my soul. I thought therefore that I would read the book aloud and record it so I could then listen to his on demand so to speak and provide the same for others who may be interested in hearing Gibran's soul-stirring words:

The Prophet:

1. The Prophet on Love

2. The Prophet on Marriage

3. The Prophet on Joy and Sorrow

4. The Prophet on Houses

5. The Prophet on Giving

6. The Prophet on Eating and Drinking

7. The Prophet on Crime and Punishment

8. The Prophet on Clothes

9. The Prophet on Children

10. The Prophet on Work

11. The Prophet on Law

12. The Prophet on Buying and Selling

13. The Prophet on Freedom

14. The Prophet on Reason and Passion

15. The Prophet on Pain

16. The Prophet on Self-Knowledge

17. The Prophet on Teaching

18. The Prophet on Friendship

19. The Prophet on Talking

20. The Prophet on Time

21. The Prophet on Good and Evil

22. The Prophet on Prayer

23. The Prophet on Pleasure

24.  Of Beauty

25. The Prophet on Religion

26. The Prophet on Death

27. The Farewell

The Wanderer

1. The Wanderer

2. Garments

3. The Eagle and the Skylark

4. The Love Song

5. Tears and Laughter

6. At the Fair

7. The Two Princesses

8. The Lightning Flash

9. The Hermit and the Beasts

10. The Prophet and the Child

11. The Pearl

12. Body and Soul

13. The King

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Code 6320 and Domestic Violence / Intimate Partner Violence Through Unique Means

Attachment Trauma in Divorce