Dr. Husen Reads Freud's "Observations on Transference-Love" (1915)

Recently, I have been impressed with Firestone's work on Separation Theory and Voice Therapy. In reading his 2021 book entitled "The Enemy Within" I was reminded about the power of transference in all our love and work and family relations. 

Accordingly, I thought I would read to my Blog fans (if any) Freud's 1915 work on Transference-Love. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this little work and the pervasive influence of transference upon our lives and especially in the lives of "neurotics" (i.e. those whose adjustment is being compromised by historical antecedents). Of this Freud wrote in his 1912 "Dynamics of Transference" (read to you below, 4/18/21), "Transference is so much more intense with neurotic subjects than it is with other such people" not under such stressors. 


Click the following link to 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Code 6320 and Domestic Violence / Intimate Partner Violence Through Unique Means

Attachment Trauma in Divorce